Is your central air conditioner not cooling your home at the temperature you set on the thermostat? If this is the case, you’re probably annoyed and ready to call in a professional to repair your air conditioner.
However, before you do, take a look at some of our quick troubleshooting tips. Whether your air conditioner isn’t working, check to see if it’s the thermostat.:
- The heat is turned on in your home.
- Your air filter has become clogged.
- You have a filthy outdoor unit.
- Your home’s circuit breaker has tripped.
.If you’ve checked for the concerns listed above and your air conditioner is still not cooling your home, you’re probably dealing with a more serious problem that requires professional help.
What to do about it:
- Set your thermostat on AUTO (as shown below) so that only cool air comes out of your vents.
- If your filter is filthy, as seen in the image below on the right, it’s time to change it.
- Remove any filth and properly clean the condenser fins with a garden hose. You risk harming the condenser fins, which allow airflow to cool the refrigerant, if you use a strong stream.
- To see if the breaker for the outside unit has tripped, look in your breaker box. If it hasn’t already, turn it on. If it trips again, don’t reset it. This suggests a more serious electrical problem that will necessitate the assistance of a professional.
Shafiq Technical AC Services-Best AC Maintenance & Repairing service in Dubai, AC Fixing & Installation Services Dubai,
Looking for ac repair and maintenance services in dubai or quality ac service near me? We have best Air Conditioner Technicians and Mechanics for Ac Repairing, Ac Cleaning and Air Conditioner Servicing with Ac installation, Just Dial Our Number 0501213873 for All types of Brands and Models such like SPlit Ac repair, Central AC Repair, Cassette Ac Repair, Home Ac Repair, Ac Fixing DUbai
We have more than 100 Happy Customers Positive reveiws about our Ac services in Dubai